Make your next charity event the most successful yet by sending an enticing, informative invitation that gets guests excited. We tell you how.
- Send a digital invitation. Electronic invitations make it easier for guests to RSVP, and potential donors are more likely to give if they see you’re being smart with funds.
- Choose an attractive, eye-catching design. Some recipients may not be familiar with your organization, so make sure your invitation makes a good impression.
- Explain what your organization does. Include information about the impact your nonprofit has on your cause to make guests feel good about buying a ticket.
- Call out whatever sets your event apart. Holding a silent auction? Featuring a band? Give recipients more reasons to attend.
- Enable donations right on your invitation. That way, even if a guest can’t come, they have another way to participate. Add a “donate” option to a free EVITE invitation through Pledgeling: Just select your charity from the right-hand sidebar when creating your invitation and the charity will receive 100% of your guests’ donations. Don’t see your charity listed? Contact Pledgeling to have your charity added within two business days.
- Provide details on food, dress code, and ticket price. Will there be a cash bar? Are there meal options? Is there a theme? Let guests know what to expect.
- Send invitations six to eight weeks in advance. Give attendees plenty of time to plan to come.
- Come right out and ask guests to RSVP. Boost your response rate with a direct call to action in the text of your invitation.
View more charity event invitations and start planning your successful fundraiser!