I just love fall birthday parties, don’t you? I’m always looking for new and fun themes for a good party and I was recently inspired by this firefly-themed Evite Premium Invitation to come up with a cute and easy craft. These DIY Firefly Jars are super simple and can be used as mood lighting, party decor, or even party favors for guests to take home!
I’m excited to show you how to make DIY Firefly Jars on Evite’s IGTV series, Crafting the Party. These jars are easy to make and can be created in just a few minutes.
- Battery-operated LED string lights
- Moss or artificial grass
- Glue dots
1. Start by adding glue dots to the bottom of your LED light’s battery pack.
2. Then push your battery pack into the bottom of the jar, with the glue dots facing down.
3. Using a pen, trace the bottom of your jar onto your artificial grass. Cut your grass with scissors.
4. Turn on your LED lights, then add your piece of grass to the jar, covering the battery pack.
5. Tuck in the LED lights, add your lid, and your DIY Firefly Jar is complete!
And now, you’re ready to bring everyone together for a fall or camping-inspired party with this matching Premium Invitation:
To watch Evite’s Crafting the Party IGTV series, visit Evite’s Instagram.Print