How cute are these easy candy turkeys for a Friendsgiving with Kids or a Thanksgiving treat? I am obsessed with them! Not only were they super easy to throw together, but they were also delicious! The kids loved that the entire turkey was edible.
These would be super fun for class or church parties as well! Let’s get started, shall we?
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (Regular Size)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- Candy Corn
- Orange Reese’s Pieces
- Candy Eyeballs
- Red Icing
- White or Brown Icing
1. Gather your ingredients on a clean, dry surface.
2. Unwrap your peanut butter cups and place a small dab of icing on the bottom of the larger cup in the middle.
3. Place your smaller peanut butter cup on top of the icing to secure the head to the body.
4. Place icing drops for turkey’s feathers and eyes.
5. Place candy corn pieces and candy eyes on turkey, adding more icing if necessary to secure.
6. Cut a Reese’s Pieces in half for the nose, then add icing to the lower middle section of the turkey’s face and secure the nose.
7. Use your red icing to draw a small red line parallel to the nose for the turkey’s gobbler.
You are finished! Now all that is left is to go enjoy your treats with your little ones at a Friendsgiving party! Send this Premium Invitation to kick off the festivities:
Learn more about Pretty Providence at prettyprovidence.com.Print