If you’re looking to make your bestie’s Bachelorette Party unforgettably gorgeous, I’ve got just the DIY for you.
I’m excited to be sharing this DIY on Evite’s Crafting the Party, a new IGTV series that features super cute DIYs every week from fellow bloggers in the party space! I’m showing how to create this beautiful floral statement piece, a great backdrop for a Bachelorette Party. It’s simple to make and sure to impress the bride-to-be.
First, find a font you like and create a PDF of the word you’re creating in that font (for example, “Mrs.”, “Bride”, or her name!). I prefer a script font so that all of the letters connect, which makes the word easier to hang later.
Next, you can affordably print your PDF at any office supply store as a black and white “engineering print” in whatever size you’d like. For this DIY, I printed an “18 x 24”.
Tape your print to a foam board of the same size and cut out your word using an X-acto knife.
Using wire cutters, cut off the stems of your faux flowers. Then, hot glue your flowers to the foam board, and your gorgeous backdrop is instantly ready to hang!
This DIY is lightweight and can be easily hung with removable command strips.
Large foam board
1. Type out the word you are creating for your backdrop in your font of choice—for example, “Mrs.”, “Bride”, or the bride-to-be’s name.
2. Print your document or PDF as a black and white “engineering print” in any size you’d like. I printed as an “18 x 24.”
3. Tape your print to a large foam board, then cut out your word using an X-acto knife.
4. Using wire cutters, snip off the stems of your faux flowers.
5. Hot glue the flowers to your foam letters.
6. Hang your backdrop with removable command strips.
Now you just need to invite your besties to the Bachelorette! I love this gorgeous floral Evite invitation to match the theme.Print