These easy football brownies are a fun and simple treat to enjoy for a football party or tailgate! I’m excited to show you how to make them on Evite’s IGTV series, Crafting the Party.
When it comes to game day events, I keep my food simple and hearty, so I can focus on fun with friends instead of prep. I love how quick and easy brownies are to make—a huge plus for me when I’m busy getting ready for a party.
Meanwhile, themed food is a simple way to make your event special. For tailgating, I love including football-themed decorations, serving-ware, and of course, dessert. These tasty little brownies are a delicious and convenient sweet treat to take along tailgating.
- 2 boxes of your favorite brownie mix and the ingredients listed on the box
- Cookie sheet
- Football-shaped cookie cutter
1. To begin, prepare the brownies according to package instructions. My directions called for water, oil, and eggs. On the box, it will tell you how to make the brownies more cake-like or fudgy. I would suggest making them more cake-like so that the footballs cut neatly and holds shape.
2. Pour the batter on a greased cookie sheet—not the 8×8 pan you would typically use for brownies. This will offer a more ideal height when cutting into footballs.
3. Bake brownies according to package instructions.
4. Once your brownies are baked and completely cool, use the football cookie cutter to slice through the brownies.
5. Use the icing to decorate the football brownie shapes like threads on a football.
6. Serve your brownies on a football-themed platter, and enjoy!
Now, rally football fans for game day with this matching Premium Invitation:
Find more crafting ideas or event inspirations, visit Evite’s Instagram.Print