This pretty-in-pink party guide is perfect for lovers of all things glitz and glam. Follow our tips for food, activities, decorations and more to throw a fabulous birthday party, bridal shower or bachelorette bash!
Start by covering your main table with a pink table linen, then do it up with decorations. Download our free suite of printables, including a printable “Happy Birthday” banner and multicolored paper stars. Hang your banner using 3M Command hooks or white painter’s tape (both available at hardware or home improvement stores).
To mark the location of the party or use as a statement piece inside, try this oversized three-foot round clear confetti balloon. Blow it up with helium for a few dollars at a grocery store while picking up last-minute food and drinks the day of your party, or pay a little more for the same service at a party supply store. Then watch our video tutorial to learn how to make your own DIY tissue paper tassel garland — just attach it to the base of your balloon or hang it on a wall for a festive photo booth backdrop.
Pretty-In-Pink Food and Drinks
For a dainty dessert, place pale pink macarons in pretty paper serving trays so guests can grab and go with ease.
Upgrade store-bought cupcakes by adding patterned cupcake liners and gold star toppers. Or make your own treat toppers by attaching gold star stickers to toothpicks.
For a show-stopping centerpiece, present party guests with a two-layer cake (topped with gold-glitter star toppers) on a white pedestal cake stand. You can custom-order your cake from a bakery, or make your own. Still seeking more sparkle? Try our DIY glitter candles to make your celebration shine.
Looking for more food and drink ideas for your pretty-in-pink party? Try our strawberry cake, strawberry chiffon Champagne cake, blackberry swirl cupcakes, raspberry-Champagne cocktail or blackberry sage spritzer.
Pump up your party with a glam gold-foil star piñata. Fill it with candy for a fun birthday party activity or use it as a sparkly piece of decor at a birthday party, baby shower or bachelorette.
Pretty-In-Pink Party Favors
Or package candy or other little goodies with our DIY deluxe party favor packaging. We even provide printable favor bag covers that match this party perfectly. Just download our full suite of free Pretty-In-Pink glam party printables!
- Hole punch
- X-ACTO knife (helpful, though not necessary)
- Mini wooden dowels for cake toppers
- Tape for hanging banners and signs
- Twine or string for banners and signs
- When making a banner, measure and cut the string to fit the length of the wall where you plan to hang the banner, then fold the string in half to find its center. Attach the middle letter to the middle of the string and work outward on either side to ensure your message is centered.
- Don’t have time to digitally personalize our editable printables? No problem, write the names or titles in by hand!
- Having trouble cutting around the small grooves? Use an X-ACTO knife for those areas.
- A hole punch is essential for cutting out holes to insert string or twine.
NEXT: Check out all of our kids birthday ideas!Print