The Big Game is less than two weeks away, and now is the perfect time to make sure you have your party all set to go by making use of these handy Big Game party tips. It’s easy to get lost in all of the party mayhem that the Big Game brings, as the pressure is on like never before to throw the right party, the right way. By following these quick and easy steps, you can make sure your party is the talk of the office on Monday morning.
- Tie a bottle opener to cooler handle: To avoid having a traffic jam in the kitchen or on your deck with folks looking for a bottle opener, simply tie your bottle opener to either the handle of the cooler or the handle of the fridge.
- Layer JELL-O shots to rep team colors: All you have to do is layer the Jello shots with your team colors to produce drinks that both look cool and taste great.
- Put a cup of ice into beer to avoid watering it down: All you need to do is take a plastic cup, fill it with ice and gently place it into the pitcher of beer. When the ice begins to melt, just swap it out for a new batch and you’re good to go.
- Mix Sprite and beer: Simply mix your favorite beer with a little bit of Sprite to liven up your drink selection at your party.
- Cut off box labels to use on coolers: If the drink runs out, tear the label off the cooler and people won’t have to sift through ice to no avail.
- Check out more Big Game party ideas like these on FanSided.